Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Why is my blog named, On Strike, On the Clock?


You're probably wondering why this blog is names, "On Strike, On the Clock"...

My name is Becky, and for the past 4 years I sold my self to this devil of a company. When things at work aka financial situation at work started to go downhill, I started going on strike, on the clock. I wouldn't answer calls, make log reports, clean, etc. I figured if the man was trying to get me, then I only had to fight harder to be one step ahead of the man. DAMN THE MAN!

I started this blog to keep me busy the long hours of work, although I was never able to build it up while I was there. Shortly after getting inspired by my work situation to start a blog, I resigned at my job. I now have had time to work on it, and hope to improve it throughout time. I wanted to put out videos and information on sand boarding, but I'm just interested in so much crap, that its pretty much spilling the overload into these pages. Its a contradiction in itself, from the name to the content of the page, I eventually will update daily but for now, getting the right layout and look and feel of the blog just right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After you comment please take the time to visit my other webpages,
www.youtube.com/JunkeeQueen www.twitter.com/BexFlo
www.playlist.com/BexFlo