Sunday, October 17, 2010

"What Is A Hooker?"

D.A.R.Y.L. - 1985 - 80's Science Fiction Thriller - Director, Simon Wincer (Free Willy, The Phantom) 

I have waited so long to come across this movie again. When I was a child I would watch it over and over. I just knew he was a robot kid & I thought it was badass that he could fly a plane. Didn't realize he had been dropped off in the intro by a kidnapper. Didn't understand why or how he could play that video game so fast. I didn't know that he could record in his memory & could be reviewed like a video later. So many things were oblivous to me as a child that I now as an adult can understand by watching this

No comments:

Post a Comment

After you comment please take the time to visit my other webpages,
www.youtube.com/JunkeeQueen www.twitter.com/BexFlo
www.playlist.com/BexFlo