Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dream State 2 - ufo invasion

i was running away from aliens who were trying to trick me into thier spaceship i took a turn in the other direction no one would let me in lane so i pulled into a parking lot only to get a flat from some barb wire. and i have cindy's EVO n i didn't know how to work it and so we went into a church n they said if u want to be saved go in here n i checked the locks and you couldn't get out. you would be locked in there forever...there's ufo's everywhere, they are not even shy that it is daytime, they are flying around. one comes down and there are all kinds of slithery reptile arms they kinda look like octopus... they are reaching for me, but i bat at them... they go away. the ufo's continue to fly around waiting for a chance to get me. it seems as it does not matter where i hide, they will still come down for me and take me away. i look into the house next door as one hovers above the house, and i see my neighbor snatched up in to the craft. i am so scared at this point, hiding in the darkest corners of the house keeping my eyes on the skies. and i am trying to keep my mind off of them for fear that i may someone how attract them with my thoughts.
and it is now daytime again, and my family and i are out bathing in the pool. one of my aunts is in my dream that i have not seen in a while. she is sporting some kind of hairdo its a curly mo hawk? and all of a sudden ufo's start looming over us, and they throw me in a suburban, and there are so many ppl in there its a tight fit. and i am looking in the rear view window out at my aunt who looks like a maniac driving behind us...and she has a different hair style. someone even asks, "what up with her hair, did she get a haircut?"
i answer for my aunt and i say, "Yeah i had to cut it because im wearing a different hairstyle now"

this is what i remember, but i do believe it had something to do with watching UFO special on history channel earlier in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

After you comment please take the time to visit my other webpages,
www.youtube.com/JunkeeQueen www.twitter.com/BexFlo
www.playlist.com/BexFlo